About Aveda Institute Chapel Hill
Aveda Chapel Hill offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. The Aveda Institute Chapel Hill inspires students to exceed expectations and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. Aveda Beauty School in Chapel Hill promotes the belief that education encompasses more than simply learning basic technical
skills. Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and professional skills necessary to work in a salon environment. As one of the premier cosmetology schools in North Carolina we have many students from Durham, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, High Point and more.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in under 12 months.
- Learn specialized techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin in the expanding field of skin
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Experience the power of touch in our hands-on spa environment.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Chapel Hill has to offer.
- located in the "Triangle" area, comprised of Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill.
- Experience the best sports, dining, shopping
and museums in North Carolina.
- Chapel Hill is centrally located between the
Atlantic Ocean and Appalachian Mountains,
about 2.5 hours from each.
- Chapel Hill and Carrboro are known for their
unique art and music scene.
- AICH is located on Chapel Hills famous Franklin Street in the heart of the UNC campus
- Meet students from many of the surrounding
areas including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and more.
From The Blog
Earlier this month, Nurtur Aveda Institute students and staff had the pleasure of partnering with Beauty Bus Foundation Los Angeles for...
While the Autumn/Winter 2014 Romantic Grandeur makeup collection takes many cues from fall 2014 runway trends, it also falls back on...
When creating the Autumn/Winter 2014 Romantic Grandeur makeup collection, Aveda Global Artistic Director for Makeup, Janell Geason, took cues from fall...
It’s officially 2015 and while we can’t wait to get started on all the amazing things we have planned for this...
The Best of Aveda: 2014 Product Roundup
It’s officially 2015 and while we can’t wait to get started on all the amazing things we have planned for this new year, we’d like to take a few moments to celebrate all the very best of 2014!
In 2014, we were honored to have many of our incredible products named “the best” by several leading fashion, beauty and lifestyle publications around the world.
Over the next few posts, we’ll be covering all of the very best and our favorite 2014 products.
Here’s our Best of 2014 Aveda Product Roundup for Skincare – Body:
- Aveda Shampure Hand and Body Wash: Glam.com’s “Best of 2014: Bath & Body” pick
- Aveda Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme: “Best Luxury Hand Cream” by Social and Personal Magazine
- Aveda Stress-Fix Body Creme: “Best Beauty Award for Body Care” by Biteki
- Aveda Stress-Fix Soaking Salts: “Best Bath Product” by Social and Personal Magazine