About Aveda Institute Chapel Hill
Aveda Chapel Hill offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. The Aveda Institute Chapel Hill inspires students to exceed expectations and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. Aveda Beauty School in Chapel Hill promotes the belief that education encompasses more than simply learning basic technical
skills. Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and professional skills necessary to work in a salon environment. As one of the premier cosmetology schools in North Carolina we have many students from Durham, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, High Point and more.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in under 12 months.
- Learn specialized techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin in the expanding field of skin
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Experience the power of touch in our hands-on spa environment.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Chapel Hill has to offer.
- located in the "Triangle" area, comprised of Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill.
- Experience the best sports, dining, shopping
and museums in North Carolina.
- Chapel Hill is centrally located between the
Atlantic Ocean and Appalachian Mountains,
about 2.5 hours from each.
- Chapel Hill and Carrboro are known for their
unique art and music scene.
- AICH is located on Chapel Hills famous Franklin Street in the heart of the UNC campus
- Meet students from many of the surrounding
areas including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and more.
From The Blog
While there were a few extremely fashion-forward themes in the hair department at New York Fashion Week, we still spotted some perfectly wearable fall styles throughout the...
For Richard Chai’s Spring/Summer 2015 Collection debut, the theme was individuality and the character. To keep things cool and chic, Aveda Guest...
For the Spring/Summer 2015 Novis presentation it was all about pop art-inspired graphics and vivid color. To add a softer...
On February 15th, the Aveda family lost Aveda Founder, Horst Rechelbacher. Rechelbacher was an industry pioneer, hairdresser, salon owner and...
Aveda Institute Chapel Hill Remembers Horst Rechelbacher
On February 15th, the Aveda family lost Aveda Founder, Horst Rechelbacher. Rechelbacher was an industry pioneer, hairdresser, salon owner and most importantly, a visionary. Horst’s vision shaped the way many in the world viewed the planet, the beauty industry and even themselves. At our annual Earth Jam fashion night charity benefit, the Aveda Institute Chapel Hill remembered this amazing and inspiring man. Here is our tribute to him:
Horst Rechelbacher Tribute from brian bruemmer on Vimeo.