About Aveda Institute Chapel Hill
Aveda Chapel Hill offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. The Aveda Institute Chapel Hill inspires students to exceed expectations and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. Aveda Beauty School in Chapel Hill promotes the belief that education encompasses more than simply learning basic technical
skills. Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and professional skills necessary to work in a salon environment. As one of the premier cosmetology schools in North Carolina we have many students from Durham, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, High Point and more.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in under 12 months.
- Learn specialized techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin in the expanding field of skin
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Experience the power of touch in our hands-on spa environment.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Chapel Hill has to offer.
- located in the "Triangle" area, comprised of Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill.
- Experience the best sports, dining, shopping
and museums in North Carolina.
- Chapel Hill is centrally located between the
Atlantic Ocean and Appalachian Mountains,
about 2.5 hours from each.
- Chapel Hill and Carrboro are known for their
unique art and music scene.
- AICH is located on Chapel Hills famous Franklin Street in the heart of the UNC campus
- Meet students from many of the surrounding
areas including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and more.
From The Blog
We’re just a little more than a month into fall and it’s time to make sure your skincare routine is...
This fall, Aveda pros, led by Antoinette Beenders, Aveda Global Creative Director, took New York City by storm as they fashioned hair...
While pulling off a red lip feels a little intimidating, you don’t have to hire a makeup artist to the stars to achieve...
On Wednesday, October 22, Aveda Institute Chapel Hill will provide complimentary haircuts, makeup applications, express facials, polish changes and neck...
Aveda Institute Chapel Hill Hosts Beauty for a Cure Event to Benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
On Wednesday, October 22, Aveda Institute Chapel Hill will provide complimentary haircuts, makeup applications, express facials, polish changes and neck and shoulder massages to raise breast cancer awareness!
The Aveda Institute Chapel Hill, hopes to raise $5000 on October 22 to benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
A $10 donation is requested for each service during the event. One hundred percent of the donations received on the day of the event will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Guests interested in attending our Beauty for a Cure event can call 919.960.4769 ext. 3 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are limited. Walk-ins will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.