About Aveda Institute Chapel Hill
Aveda Chapel Hill offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. The Aveda Institute Chapel Hill inspires students to exceed expectations and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. Aveda Beauty School in Chapel Hill promotes the belief that education encompasses more than simply learning basic technical
skills. Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and professional skills necessary to work in a salon environment. As one of the premier cosmetology schools in North Carolina we have many students from Durham, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, High Point and more.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in under 12 months.
- Learn specialized techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin in the expanding field of skin
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Experience the power of touch in our hands-on spa environment.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Chapel Hill has to offer.
- located in the "Triangle" area, comprised of Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill.
- Experience the best sports, dining, shopping
and museums in North Carolina.
- Chapel Hill is centrally located between the
Atlantic Ocean and Appalachian Mountains,
about 2.5 hours from each.
- Chapel Hill and Carrboro are known for their
unique art and music scene.
- AICH is located on Chapel Hills famous Franklin Street in the heart of the UNC campus
- Meet students from many of the surrounding
areas including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and more.
Blog, Student Blog
From The Blog
At the 2014 North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), the leading photographic hairstyling and beauty competition in North America, Aveda artists...
Since 2010, blogger and YouTube sensation Rachel Martino has been sharing her favorite beauty products and fashion finds to a...
Aveda Guest Artist, Frank Rizzieri, created “soft, simple 1970′s style waves,” for the recent Stella McCartney Resort 2015 presentation held...
I’m so excited to be in E2 (beginner phase 2) at the Aveda Institute Chapel Hill!!! E2 means real color, more...
Enlightenment 2 at the Aveda Institute Chapel Hill
I’m so excited to be in E2 (beginner phase 2) at the Aveda Institute Chapel Hill!!! E2 means real color, more in-depth haircuts and moving one step closer to my dreams.
The Aveda Institute Chapel Hill family is AWESOME!! They make being here at school enjoyable and easy to learn. I know that choosing to attend the Aveda Institute Chapel Hill was the best decision I could make!
I am looking forward to learning more and becoming the best artist I can be. Below, you can check out some of the cool stuff I’ve been working on!