Aveda Institute Chapel Hill – Beauty Schools North Carolina
So, you’re interested in a career in the beauty industry? We encourage you to read a bit about the beauty industry and take the first step by filling out the form on the right to begin your journey!
PREPARE TO ACHEIVE YOUR DREAMS.
You have a goal. Perhaps it’s to be a stylist, a spa therapist, an editorial artist; whatever it may be, you have the talent and drive to achieve it. At Aveda Institute, you have the opportunity to learn at one of the best cosmetology schools in North Carolina.
You’ll learn from exceptional instructors, study exclusive curriculum and connect with the most successful, sustainable network of salon professionals in the industry. One that provides you with opportunities to develop and contribute throughout your career.
At Aveda Institute, you’ll master the technical skills necessary to excel while cultivating your own unique talents. You’ll join a team committed to artistic, business and environmental excellence. Aveda Institute will help you grow as a professional and an individual.
HIGH STYLE. HIGH INCOME. HIGH DEMAND.
The salon and beauty industry is about abundance. If you’re interested in fashion, you can work on photo shoots, runway shows, movies and more. If you prefer a salon environment, the industry is exploding. The career paths are vast and varied.
THEY LOVE US. THEY REALLY LOVE US.
Aveda is a brand consumers love, and we’re not just saying so. Aveda was dubbed a “love brand” in the book Trading Up: The New American Luxury. No other brand so uniquely connects fashion, beauty, wellness and art.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Employment in personal care and service opportunities is projected to jump 31% by 2018.*
- USA Today states that beauty salon sales grew by 5.4% over the last two years, even in tough economic times.
- US News and World Report listed hairdresser as one of the top professions of 2012, citing a 15.7% projected growth by 2020.
- From January 2000 through March 2011 the total US private sector employment has lost 1.6 million jobs. During that same period the salon and spa industry as added 75,000 jobs, and increase 0f 18.3%.*
- More than 1.1 million professionals work in personal appearance occupations in the US, 32% of them are self-employed.*
* Source: Professional Beauty Association analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics
AVEDA GIVES BACK
Aveda is the only salon network committed to environmental leadership. Our institutes have raised over $1 million to various charities.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Aveda Institute Chapel Hill is located on the bustling campus of the University of North Carolina. This offers our students the equivalent of working in a true salon/spa experience by servicing a trendy, diverse clientele.
With more than 6,500 salons/spas in the nation, the Aveda network provides great opportunities for employment.
YOU CAN AFFORD IT
We have a many financial plans to suit every student’s needs including Federal Financial Aid for those who qualify.
At the Aveda Institutes we have a student teacher ratio below the regulation requirement, resulting in a customized learning environment.
HIGH TECH, HIGH TOUCH
Aveda is an experiential brand that is high tech in the development of our products and high touch in the delivery of our services.