About Aveda Institute Chapel Hill
Aveda Chapel Hill offers a unique learning environment in cosmetology through hands-on, real-world experience. The Aveda Institute Chapel Hill inspires students to exceed expectations and seek lifelong learning beyond the traditional classroom. Aveda Beauty School in Chapel Hill promotes the belief that education encompasses more than simply learning basic technical
skills. Our cosmetology curriculum is specifically designed to prepare beauty school students for the state licensing examination and allow them to learn the technical, personal and professional skills necessary to work in a salon environment. As one of the premier cosmetology schools in North Carolina we have many students from Durham, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, High Point and more.
- Become a licensed Cosmetologist in under 12 months.
- Learn specialized techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin in the expanding field of skin
- Gain world-class technical training from the most advanced instructors in the beauty industry.
- Learn the art and science of hair cutting, coloring, styling and makeup.
- Enhance your customer service skills, in both the salon business and personal settings.
- Experience the power of touch in our hands-on spa environment.
- Create the styles and trends of the future while experiencing all that Chapel Hill has to offer.
- located in the "Triangle" area, comprised of Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill.
- Experience the best sports, dining, shopping
and museums in North Carolina.
- Chapel Hill is centrally located between the
Atlantic Ocean and Appalachian Mountains,
about 2.5 hours from each.
- Chapel Hill and Carrboro are known for their
unique art and music scene.
- AICH is located on Chapel Hills famous Franklin Street in the heart of the UNC campus
- Meet students from many of the surrounding
areas including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and more.
From The Blog
While pulling off a red lip feels a little intimidating, you don’t have to hire a makeup artist to the stars to achieve...
On Wednesday, October 22, Aveda Institute Chapel Hill will provide complimentary haircuts, makeup applications, express facials, polish changes and neck...
When you’re scrambling to get out the door in the mornings, every minute matters. That’s why we’re showing you how...
It’s officially fall, which means we’re looking forward to a new season of makeup trends! We’ve gathered 3 of our...
Aveda Product Spotlight: 3 Fall Looks to Try
It’s officially fall, which means we’re looking forward to a new season of makeup trends! We’ve gathered 3 of our favorite looks from the runway for you to try this season:
1) The Color Pop: Pops of color on the lids, cheeks and lips were seen all over the runways. Our favorite was bold eye color – a trend that requires a little courage to pull off. Try Aveda petal essence single eye color in allspice – a reddish, brown shadow that will really make blue and green eyes pop!
2) Radiant Skin: We saw this trend on the runways all year, and we love it because it’s easy to achieve and flatters everyone! Add a glow to your skin with Aveda inner light mineral tinted moisturizer. Then, add highlighter and some color with Aveda petal essence face accent in apricot whisper. The combination of these two power products will leave your skin with a radiant and healthy looking glow.
3) Metallic Nails: Metallics will be a top trend for both the fall and winter seasons. We love the OPI Nordic fall/winter collection. With shades ranging from dramatic color to soft and shimmery metallic, it’s a perfect line to carry you from fall all the way through winter. Pop in for a mani/pedi to kick start the fall season – right now we are rocking the cool toned dark brown, How Great is Your Dane?